Monday 12 October 2009

The day after the show.

Yesterday the Scottish Toydog Society held an Open show at Bonnybridge, near Falkirk. My veterans, (over 7 years), Spencer and Tass did well with Spencer winning Veteran Dog and Tass coming 2nd in Veteran Bitch. Swallow won the Open class and Mo came 2nd in Limit in the breed classes and, although they always enjoy accompanying me to shows, today's outing up the glen must count as one of their favourites, with plenty of exercise and interesting paths to explore.
The above collection of photos shows them on the steps, sniffing, chewing "something" and waiting for me to climb the stairs.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gail said...

Congratulations! Beautiful dogs. I have been drawn to them but do not actually trust the breeders I have met around here.