Monday 2 November 2009

Banff, Moray and Nairn Open Show.

Mo.


Tass.
I travelled up the 145 miles to Lossiemouth on Saturday to the Open show with 4 dogs. People say I must be daft, and they could be right, but I reckon the dog people up there have to travel at least similar distances to atttend shows and many a lot farther. My day started with the alarm at 4am and setting off at 5.---I always have breakfast before setting out! It was dark for more than half the journey but I was greeted with a beautiful sunrise as I approached the town.
All the dogs did well with Spencer, slightly lower in Vintage than usual with a 3rd place and Swallow with a 2nd in Open Papillon but my stars of the day were Tass (Ch. Pyatshaw Silver Tassie) who won Best Veteran in Show out of an entry of 30 (20 present) and Mo (Pyatshaw Ravel) who ended up Reserve Best in Show out of an entry of 310 dogs in all.
I then went on to visit George, son of Tass, who now lives with a lovely couple in Lossiemouth and looking happy and well and finally made home at 8 30pm. What a day!

3 comments:

Mal Burns said...

well done you ! brilliant news :-) Debs

Chris said...

Well done Anne. I often see George out for his daily walk with his new owners and his little pal,

Gail said...

Good job! I love Tass' face.