Tuesday 11 May 2010

Our Day at "The National"

I had only taken Maisie and Swallow. Maisie was entered in Minor Puppy Bitch and The Puppy Stakes but we never made the stakes as it was being judged while I was showing Swallow in Limit Bitch and by the time I had hurried over to the stakes ring the short list had been drawn. It's always a lottery entering classes other than those for the Breed as, invariably, they are taking place at the same time in some other part of the showground.
Maisie, Craigaber Timewatch, did me proud by being placed 2nd in her class. Swallow, Meerwings The Swallow Tale by Pyatshaw, made the short-list but failed to be placed in the end. The judge was Miss Ann Sommerfield.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Sounds good to me. Can't win them all, all the time. We know who has the best dogs anyway...