Wednesday 19 August 2009

Re yesterday's post.

I've just had a phonecall from brother, Jack, who said, "Thank goodness there's no photo of me in that toilet seat!" and "Did you forget about the rat?"..which I had, but that brought the story back to me.
One day Ross, elder brother had come into the kitchen with.....a rat with a piece of string tied to its tail (it was scurrying to escape and did....into a cupboard!) Mother was horrified. Joss had arrived and wondered what was causing the fuss. On being informed he said that it was a present and could be eaten as it was..........................."Similar a pig!!!!!"....YUK.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Ross sounds like quite the prankster.

Our drive across America took 14 days because in 4 of the cities we stayed 2 nights, driving east, and driving back west we stayed 2 nights in 2 of the cities. So the number of actual driving days was 10 going and 9 returning. What with side trips, we put 6800 miles on our car!

Thanks for stopping by. You have a very interesting blog.

Gail said...

I do not think I could eat one!