Wednesday 5 November 2008

Home, Sweet Home!

The house is still standing and all the dogs are happy and well. This "away" visit was not intended to last this long.
After two re-scheduled return flights for me, little Megan, 13 days overdue, made her entry into the world, but not before she had set up a couple of little hoaxes in the previous week. She and her mother were home from hospital about 10 hours later and next morning accompanied her mother and elder sister, not 2 yet, on the way to school with big brother, 5 next May.
Changed days from when my children were born in the little cottage hospital in Grantown on Spey and I was told to stay as long as I liked. They were glad to have some "customers"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all concerned. Glad you are back home in the land of dogs and grateful husbands! I'll bet they all breathed a big sigh of relief when you came through the door. Mary

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, yeah I bet dad was relieved to see you (although never admit it). After having "popped" in one day to make sure he was stil alive and well, I was surprised how tidy the place was!!!!
Alison Xxx