Monday 1 December 2008

George cuts the garden strings!

It was only 3pm when I took Spencer, Tass, Mo and...............George, out this afternoon, but already the light was fading as we climbed up the glen path. This was George's first real outing beyond the garden and he behaved impeccably. He did lift his feet gingerly when he first encountered the heavily frosted grass but, apart from that, he scooted about with the others and came back when called.
I had taken 3 bitches, Holly, Tina and Swallow down part of the Cordon walk but the frost had gone down here, from where the sun had touched, but only from the surface, as I could still walk on the ice.
I have a feeling we might be in for some snow before long. Will I be proved correct?....we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is lovely, Anne.

jakay said...

According to Mr G Brown we're suffering from global WARMING!!!!
Does he ever visit his native country?