Saturday 2 October 2010

My dogs at Belfast Championship Show.

Roley (Crigaber Rolex)


Maisie (Criagaber Timewatch)


Swallow (Meerwings The Swallow Tale by Pyatshaw)--looking as if she'd come out in her underwear...never mind, it will grow back and now she is in season , so no shows for her for the rest of the month.


..and the three of them enjoying the sunshine in Belfast after the show last Sunday.
My friend, Sue Gray (Gennasus) took these 4 photos.
I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms tonight as I know some of my friends will already be on board the coach down at the Forth Road Bridge preparing for departure very soon for Driffield Championship Show. I did not enter the show...however, think of the money I've saved!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gail said...

Wonderful pictures...they are blue ribbon beauties.

Janie said...

They're all beautiful dogs, and so well groomed. They carry themselves with pride, as if they know darn well how pretty they are.

J_on_tour said...

What beautiful dogs you have. I occasionally take snap shots of dogs and fell into it by accident... always a challenging subject.