Sunday 22 February 2009

Oops!

Panic stations here in Adelaide tonight. I looked at my homeward ticket and discovered I was due to catch my first leg of the flight tomorrow and NOT Tuesday as we had all been counting on here. However packing to go home is much easier than that for the outward journey as I have no decisions to make about what to pack...just throw the lot in the case and remember where the passport is.
It has been a fabulous "fortnight and a bit" down-under with excellent weather, except for the torrential rain in Queensland and I can hardly imagine winter weather again. The "shark bite injury" is healing up well and the mozzie spots are slowly beginning to itch a little less and fade a bit.
Back to "auld claes and paritch" on Tuesday!

P.S. For Sale: 3 sundresses (fairly large size)
several assorted bottles and tubes of insect repellent and sunblock (part used) also available --free to good home.

No comments: