Saturday 30 May 2009

The journey home from the show in Lossiemouth.

It was another early start for the journey north to the Banff, Moray & Nairn Open Show held in Lossiemouth on the Moray coast. Again the weather was beautiful, the SECOND day running(!) but, of course we were showing inside a sports hall.
George, Mo and Swallow came home with 1sts, Swallow also going Best of Breed and Toy Group 2, and Spencer came 3rd in the over 10 years,any variety veteran.
The journey home through Moray, Strathspey and finally Perthshire was spectacular in the sunshine. Below are a few of the photos I took on the journey south.

2 comments:

Mal Burns said...

aaah, takes me back to my ski holidays on Cairngorm, I remember on a clear day (aged 11) on the top being able to see the whole North east coast....

Prospero said...

Congratulations on your placements. And what a scenic journey home. I'm a four pound Pap, so I like your blog.