Monday 21 June 2010

Border Union Champ. Show.

An almost deserted showfield at the end of the breed judging on Saturday at Kelso, in the Borders, on what must have been one of the coldest days I can remember at an outside show. Ironically, things improved just then and it ended up the most beautiful evening. It was so cold I hadn't even taken my camera out of my rucksack until after the judging. Almost every exhibitor ended up with a red face!...not embarrassment, but wind-burn!


This photo of Swallow was taken by Sue Gray (Gennasus).

My lot of Swallow, Roley and Maisie were all placed by judge, Glenn Robb (Gleniren) but we had no "firsts". Swallow was 2nd in the Open Bitch class, Roley was 4th in Minor Puppy Dog and Maisie was 3rd in Puppy Bitch.

This is Libby, litter sister to Roley and Maisie, and she also came 3rd in Minor Puppy Bitch Class. She is now owned by her co-breeder, Carole Paul (Meerwings).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: