Wednesday 30 June 2010

Views From The Surgery Car Park.

This morning we had occasion to visit the doctor's surgery in the neighbouring village of Newburgh. On Sunday morning Chic had tripped when he got out of bed and fell striking his shoulder on a plastic box containing dog show catalogues and smashing the box to smithereens in the process. A day later the bruising appeared and he couldn't lift his arm but still would not go to see a doctor. I gave him very little sympathy until today when he asked if I would drive him to the surgery(his chest now being fetching shades of purple, lilac, green and yellow)....nothing broken, they could do nothing but give him painkillers.

I happened to have my camera in the car and, as I waited, took the following photos from the surgery car park on a beautiful sunny, warm morning.

No comments: